Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I troubleshoot my remote unlock on my Ford Taurus?

My remote unlock on my Ford Taurus stopped working so I tried to replace the battery twice with brand new battery and it still doesn't work. How else can I troubleshoot this to see why my remote doesn't work.|||what year taurus? might just be able to reprogram your remote. i know in an 04 or later, you just toggle the ignition switch between setting 2 and 3 eight times, when the locks cycle themselves, press a button on the remote, and you're done.|||This works on my Focus. Brilliant! When you have turned the key 8 times just wait a few seconds and the doors lock themselves. Then press a key to unlock on your remote and it's programmed again.

Report Abuse


|||You need a manual for this job. No other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment