Friday, September 23, 2011

What are the different options and accessories for the 1967 Ford Falcon?

My dad got me a 1967 Ford Falcon Futura Sports Coupe for me to fix up for my first car. It already has the 289 V8 and 3 speed on the column. I just want to know what I could do to make it more comfortable and be original at the same time. Thanks in advance|||That is a great car to start with. I would make sure the suspension and brakes are in great shape and to update the ignition system with a Pertronix ignition system which would replace the points and condensor without changing anything else. Also anything you can do to a 67 68 Mustang you can do to your Falcon which is pretty much the same platform. You can put a nice set of wheels and tires on that car too. Nice rare car I hope you learn all you can and enjoy it. I added Dearborn Classic and Pertronix my first car was and still is a 1964 Galaxie 500 my dad got me for my birthday, we worked on it together.|||http://www.ford-forums.com/ford-falcon/





There is a great resource and a lot of information at that site. Check it out and see if you'd be interested in anything those people are doing.|||Power steering and air condition for comfort and disc brakes for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment