Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What other models of Ford products will use the same alternator as the Marquis?

I need an alternator for my 98 Marquis. I want to get one from a salvage yard but they do not have this particular car in inventory. I know other Ford product must have the same alternator but how can I find out which ones.|||Try looking up your car and engine combination at car-part. They will provide interchange information.


http://car-part.com/


You might find a another salvage yard in your area that has one too.|||Lincoln, If you go to advanceautoparts.com and enter all the info it will give you a link that tells you what all cars this part will fit! Hope it helps.|||crown Victoria was the sister car ford made,same everything.|||Take the numbers off your alt ,then go to the scrap yard. And or picture.|||pretty much any car with same motor type a year or two either way maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment