Friday, September 23, 2011

Where can I find a place to rent an old ford pickup truck for prom?

My boyfriend and I are going to prom in may, and he really likes the old ford pickup trucks (like 50's - 60's) and I thought it would be really cool to take one to prom, but I have no idea where to rent one. I live in Ohio, Mansfield area. If you could help, that'd be great! Thanks!|||See if you have a place call "Rent a Wreck" but you need to at least 18 years of age and if you are they are the only company that will rent vehicles to 18 to 21 year olds.|||Call 1-800-Bubba LOL. The newspaper ad sounds like a good idea. Best of luck. My preference is a '40 Ford pickup but there aren't very many left.|||Put an add in your local paper gotta be someone around that has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment