Friday, September 23, 2011

What good exhaust company makes dual mufflers for a 2003 Ford Ranger?

I got a 2003 ford ranger and i wanna make it dual exhaust but most exhaust systems i find for my truck are only one exhaust. I looked and i only got one muffler. I want to know what company makes one for mine or how do i make it a dual?|||The closest you'll get to dual exhaust is dual tips at the rear merging from where the main exhaust pipe runs under the truck on the passenger side. You won't have a true dual due to the fuel tank being on the inside of the chassis rail. I also have a 2003 Ranger. It's a 3.0L RWD Edge model. I'd prefer not to make it true dual because these trucks are not fast to begin with (not even a 4.0L) and after a few hundred dollars worth of exhaust mods it still won't be worth it ( dollar to power gain ratio ). I worked on real dragstrip musclecars and I would only bother with the dual exhaust if the engine saw a significant gain with just dual exhaust alone. These trucks won't see that. Putting dual exhaust just for looks also screams "poser" (i.e. wanna be fast, but aren't) to the keen eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment