Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Why Ford even dares to use the Taurus name again, when previous models were so troublesome?

It's like naming again a boat "Titanic", a military operation "Pigs Bay", a zeppelin "Hindenburg", a Ford car "Edsel", a US president "Nixon".





How Ford expects to get out of near bankruptcy with thing like this?|||They had a good run with the early Taurus, but bombed with it's replacement the 500. The thinking was that they should try to recapture the car's original market.|||you seem to have a low opinion of fords in general. the taurus was one of the most popular cars in history. in fact for many years it was the best selling car, and the second or third best selling vehicle on the market. as for it being a troublesome car, it would never have sold in the amounts it did if it was a trouble filled car.|||I used to work for Ford but I'm proud to say I took the buyout. The new Ford Taurus is actually the old Ford 500 %26amp; Taurus X is the old Freestyle. Allegedly the Taurus is the safest car in America which I know is a lie because I got into an accident due to a brake malfunction. It was actually a recall that never got fixed. Thankfully only the car was damaged but I couldn't stop it was as though the brakes just went out %26amp; I lost control.





I guess they figured stamping the Taurus name on an ugly granny looking car would get more buyers. We shall soon see.|||I have had 5 taurus' and had great results with them. I only had one in 2005 that had the computer go out after a lightning storm. That was replaced and never had any other problems.|||Scrap is a term used to describe Ford vehicles, old


unwanted vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment