Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where are the Ford modeling agencies located and do they take open calls?

I'm already a model, but I want to possibly sign up with Ford, yet I don't know where their agencies are based, I know there are possibly many locations. Could someone please give me some information about this and Ford's history?


Thank you.|||New York City





Ford Models


111 Fifth Avenue, 9th Floor


New York, NY 10003





(between 18th %26amp; 19th Streets)





(212) 219-6500





The hours open are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 6:30pm





If you are already a model, as you say you are, you should already know the history of Ford, as Ford is the #1 modeling agency in the world.|||Hey, they have agencies all over the world, Europe, Brazil, Toronto,Atlanta, Miami, San Francisco, LA, Chicago and New York. It was created in 1946 by a lady named Eileen and Jerry Ford.





thats about all I know

No comments:

Post a Comment