Wednesday, September 14, 2011

As American car companies are bringing back muscle cars, is Ford going to bringback the Torino?

Mustangs, Corvettes, Comaros, Challengers, and Chargers. As you notice Chevy and Dodge both have two 2010 models in production as the Mustang is holding its own for Ford. I want to know if Ford is planning on bringing back the Torino. By the way R.I.P. Pontiac, this country will forever miss the GTO.|||The Taurus SHO is back for '10, but that's probably it for Dearborn speedsters.|||Not that I'm aware of.|||A v8 rear drive 2 door coupe would be pretty nice.|||I would think they would bring back the Thunderbird before the Torino.|||i have not heard about the torino.. i did read about the thunderbird return in 2012.. 2 seater, (i will assume convertible).. i believe i read about it on fomoconews.. my mom had a torino i wish we had kept that car..|||I doubt that Ford would ever revive the Torino.





I'm sorry, but that car just had NO real image or personality. Might as well ask them to bring back the Granada.

No comments:

Post a Comment