Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is the Ford Fusion V6 a viable option for a loyal Honda Accord driver?

I currently lease a Honda Accord EXL V6 with Navi and my lease is coming to an end shortly. I have heard positive comments and reviews about the Ford Fusion. I wanted to get some opinions (pros and cons) about leaving Honda and going domestic. I am planning to test drive a Fusion next weekend. Has anyone else made the switch? What are the diffeences between the two cars? I like the price of the Fusion in comparison to the Honda.|||Bob B is a fool. American cars are crap compared to Japanese cars - according to me, consumer reports and each car's resale value. An average American car will remain reliable and maintenance free until just over 100k miles whereas the average Japanese car (honda, toyota and subaru) will remain trouble free until about 200k miles. If you plan to lease that may not matter to you. I love cars and I wish I could honestly recommend American but there's just no way. The reason imports cost more is because they're worth more (tariffs don't explain resale value, you fools.) With Ford or GM it's a coin toss as to whether or not you get a good one. Chrysler is complete crap and so is everything they have made for the last 20 years. Honda, toyota and subaru make nice cars, every time. IDC about the toyota gas peddle thing either, it happens. However, one of the guys I work with just bought a brand new Ford Fusion Sport, black, and it is a nice looking car - if you only want to lease it would proly serve you fine.|||first of all the fusion is the 2010 motor trend car of the year. the honda with a v6 and navi starts out at around 28K ( http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/build鈥?/a> ) and the ford fusion v6 with navi starts at


around 27K ( http://bp2.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/2鈥?/a> ) Personally I would go with the fusion because of looks, price and ratings|||Ford vehicles are extremely reliable, very fuel efficient, and very safe. The fusion is a very good option. I am a very big Ford proponet because of the aforementioned attributes. Domestics are usually more reliable than Imports, and you can count on Ford.|||Yes, it's gotten excellent ratings from J.D. Powers, Consumer Reports, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment