Saturday, September 10, 2011

How much would the Ford automobile company have to pay YOU to drive one of their vehicles?

It's getting pretty bad.





I saw a commercial for a buy one ford get one free deal at a local car dealership. |||I have an Explorer with 175,000 miles on it and it still runs great. When it finally wears out I might consider another.





As for passenger cars, I owned a Mustang, never again. Ford could throw in the entire Detroit Lions' cheerleader squad and I still wouldn't buy another car from them.|||This has happened in the DC area with one of the other 2 of the big three. I don't remember which one but it's the one that sells the PT Cruiser as that was the car you got for free if you bought one of their SUVs. I've driven a PT Cruiser and wouldn't want that car even for free.





I love the Ford Sportrak that my husband drives until it's time to fill the tank even w/ the price of gas being under $2.00/gal. |||A heck of a lot. I tried to buy American. First I bought a Chevy. The engine blew at 30,000 miles. Then I bought a Dodge. The drive shaft broke in two at about 30,000 miles, then everything else started to fall apart. Then I bought a ford truck and the tranny went kapoot at 40,000 miles. My last two cars have been Nissan with no trouble what so ever.|||A $3000 rebate on a $16000 mid range car would have made me consider.





Instead, I bought one of those muts they assemble in three countries: Japan, America and Mexico. The sticker told percentages of the car produced in each country. Funny, really.|||I drive one every day. You can keep your rice grinder.|||I have a Chevy Silverado with 130,000 miles on it. It's been good to me and I would buy another.





Not a Ford, but GM.|||Enough to cover all the costs of the vehicle for its lifetime. |||i drive a ford explorer and they didn't pay me a dime. my son drives a chevy pickup. |||Yup, a bogo offer. |||The amount of the new ZR1 Vette

No comments:

Post a Comment