Saturday, September 10, 2011

I have a 97 ford taurus. One of my wrench's hit the positive battery terminal and now the car wont start?

I was replacing the thermostat on my 97 ford taurus. One of my wrench's hit my positive battery terminal. Resulting in alot of sparks. Now my car will crank but won't turn over. What could possibly be the problem?|||Crank="To Turn Over!" In the main Fuse/Relay Box by the Battery Check the Main Fuse %26amp; Ingnition Fuses, Check to see if you Burned Out the Starter Solenoid. Check to see if you shorted out the Fueible Link to the Alternator!|||If you are lucky the battery just needs a charge. If you are unlucky the battery is toast and needs replaced.|||yea man the battery may just be gone as the cell will be damages


bat if you replace the battery and it still will not start look at the computer as it may be damaged|||check to see if you have a fuse labled ENGINE--see if its blown

No comments:

Post a Comment