Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What number sensors do I put into a 1965 ford galaxie 500, if I cant see the panel box correctly?

I recently bought a 1965 Ford Galaxie 500 and I haven't recieved the shop manual yet in the mail and I want to put new sensors in the car since they are currently missing? I cant see the panel very well?|||wait until you get your manual in the mail to put in the new fuses as just shoving any amp fuse in the slots could be hazardous to your cars health.|||A vehicle that old had a carburetor rather than modern fuel injected (computer controlled) engine and didn't have a lot of "sensors" to worry about. It may have had some basic emissions control components like a PCV valve.|||i think you mean fuses|||This car is not electricton. It is totally old school. Unless someone has put out a lot money. The 1965 still has point in the ingtion system.|||use a flash light and locate the bad one, but it does not have many. you should install all of them. you will not find a sensor on that car. it is just too old for that kind of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment